Two new residencies are offered for the 2016-2017 Season
thanks to the RBC gift to our Support for Advanced Training and Creation Program
Circuit-Est celebrates its 30th anniversary this season, and we are pleased to announce RBC's gift to our 2016-2017 Support for Advances Training and Creation Program. RBC thus becomes a major partner of the Program by means of their RBC Emerging Artists Project.
This partnership allows us to pursue and enrich our efforts to better support and accompany the artists. Thanks to RBC Emerging Artists Project, Circuit-Est is able to offer two new residencies: a studio and a technical residency.
How to apply?
Please, send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 5, 2016 :
- A cover letter explaining why this residency or mentorship would be important for you
- The project description, two (2) pages max.
- A list of the artists, collaborators, and partners involved.
- The choreographer's biography.
- A video excerpt [10 minutes maximum] of recent creations [optional].
- If you're applying for a studio residency or mentorship, an ideal rehearsal schedule [40 hours].
- The technical residency will take place from January 30 to February 7, 2017
In return for the support offered by Circuit-Est, the beneficiary will have to :
- write a short text explaining how this support has fed their professional development and/or their creation;
- take part in a short interview, give some pictures or video free of rights and allow Circuit-Est to use them in its communications;
- For the whole lifetime of the work:
- Add the mention « NAME OF THE ARTIST OR COMPANY has been supported by Circuit-Est centre chorégraphique » on all promotional material referring to the creation and on all grant applications
- Include Circuit-Est logo on promotional material of the show;
- Include a link to Circuit-Est website.
Information | 514 525-1569 | email@example.com